Focus And Scope
Focus and Scope
Jurnal Untag Cirebon: is a journal that makes it easy for anyone who wants to publish scientific papers in an intensive manner in research. This journal also aims to bridge the gap between textual and contextual approaches to Law; So, the journal invited the meeting points of several disciplines and scholars.
Peer Review Process
Jurnal Untag Cirebon maintains peer-review standards while increasing process efficiency.
All research articles published in the Jurnal Untag Cirebon undergo a full peer review, whose main characteristics are listed below:
- All research articles are reviewed by at least two suitably qualified experts.
- All publication decisions are made by the journals’ Editors-in-Chief on the basis of the reviews provided
- Members of the international Editorial Boards lend insight, advice, and guidance to the Editors-in-Chief generally and to assist decision making on specific submissions
- Managing Editors and Editorial Assistants provide the administrative support that allows the Indonesian Jurnal Untag Cirebon to maintain the integrity of peer review while delivering rapid turnaround and maximum efficiency to authors, reviewers, and editors alike.
Jurnal Untag Cirebon also benefits through a text reference process from high-quality peer reviews conducted by established journals.
Peer review of referred papers:
Editors of the Jurnal Untag Cirebon will decide promptly whether to accept, reject, or request revisions of referred papers based on the reviews and editorial insight of the supporting journals. In addition, Editors will have the option of seeking additional reviews when needed. The authors will be advised when Editors decide further review is needed.
Peer review of novel submissions:
Articles submitted directly to the Jurnal Untag Cirebon will be fully peer-reviewed by at least four appropriately qualified experts in the field selected by the Editor-in-Chief. The Editor-in-Chief or a designated member of the Editorial Board will then decide whether to accept, reject, or request revisions based on the reviews and comments received.
Editors will decide whether each submission reports well-conducted research with conclusions supported by the data presented in the paper. Assessments of priority will not be a factor in decision-making, but all papers must make an incremental or novel addition to the literature.
Open Access Policy
- This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
- This journal is an open-access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to users or institutions.